Monday, February 6, 2012

American football includes a new champion: the G-males

A Brand New You are able to team has beaten a Boston team inside a significant sporting event.

All is in the actual world.

Although, I have to admit, the final score through the Titans was among the strangest touchdowns I’ve ever observed in any degree of football.

New You are able to running back Ahmad Bradshaw paused, surprised that no Gambling was attempting to catch him. He plopped backward within the goal line having a flourish, taking full benefit of a large gamble to own Titans the winning 21-17 margin in Super Bowl XLVI.

No kidding. He just stopped in the 1 yard line, awaiting anyone to hit him. Nobody even attempted. So he switched around and merely sitting within the endzone.

I wasn’t hearing all the commentary (I had been at the office) however i might have sworn I heard among the play-by-play men say he earned an error by scoring so rapidly.

I couldn’t often hear that right. It was not like there is a swarm of Patriots bearing lower on him. Consider the photo below. Would you see anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment